Pagina's

zondag 17 maart 2013

Bad Piggies review



Hello Blog reading People, Nice to see you again ^^

Today a review about a sequel of a really popular game... yes yes bad piggies.... you bad bad piggies. Well now serious... The game I’m going to review is bad piggies ;) You probably already know angry birds. Well this time it is up to the piggies to take the spotlight and have their own game. 
You really shouldn’t compare the game with angry birds because it is seriously different ;) I mean you are not going to throw piggies at birds... no seriously you are not 0.0 I know it is a huge shock 0.0.......  But don’t be sad ... you can still blow the piggies up ^^ hihi yes you can are you now happy ^^ well I am (a).

Well there is not really a story about the game. The piggies are stranded on an island and you have to collect little bits of the map to lead them to other places. Yeah I know ... a little bit silly.. but if you remember angry birds didn’t have a great story either, it was the gameplay which had you playing for hours and hours and hours.

Then the game play... well it is pretty simple. Like the other games I have reviewed until now you only have to use your computer mouse. You have to drag and drop different parts to build a car... well something what looks like a car. After you build the car you have to drive it to get the stars and after that ... well most of the times it just explodes and you get more point XD yes.. I know pretty funny. 

The graphics look exactly like that from the angry birds series... simple but captivating ;) .. I always thought the game art from the angry birds series was pretty cool ^^ I mean it is simple yet it still gets people to buy more merchandise from the stores. Well I can’t say more about the graphics then that... I mean.. the graphics are the same as the graphics from angry birds ;) 

Hmmm then the theme music... I must say... At first I didn’t like it. It is seriously annoying at first...  I mean I couldn’t get it out of my head 0.0 but then I thought... well I can’t get it out of my head... then it has to be a good theme song because theme songs are supposed to stick into your head. And now I can play without irritation ^^ yeah rock on I would say.

The makers of bad piggies and angry birds are Rovio and you can visit their site by this link: http://www.rovio.com/en/our-work/games/view/47/bad-piggies

I also made a little play through video which I posted underneath this post so you can watch if you want to (a). And if you want to watch more videos you can subscribe my channel by this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/KoalaThingy

I hope you liked it and don’t forget to be a koala ;) see you next time.

- KoalaThingy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten