Pagina's

zaterdag 23 maart 2013

Gish review



Hellow Koala people another review today with video ;) 
Yeah finally another video ^^ woohoo... well not the most happy video because at some point at the game I got stuck ... and got frustrated XD But what to dat about it :$ I’m just a koala right.

Well this game actually has a stroy ^^ yes you wouldn’t think so but it has. It is about Gish, he is not a human... well he is not anything actually =.= he is just a black ball of slime.. yeahh really sticky. Well he has a friend ^^ but not a black ball of slime no he has a female human friend ^^ ... They were walking in the park when suddenly she was kidnapped 0.0 yeah I know scary... and as every loyal friend would do Gish is going to safe her.

The graphics of the game are nice ^^ They remind me of world of goo... well because of the black slimy ball :$ But this game had a more cartoony feeling more like it is all drawn and less 3d animated as world of goo is. That’s not a bad thing because I still love it the way Gish moves. I always like it when the body of a character fluently moves and Gish does that ^^ so that’s a great thing about the game.

Then the music. Well there is not a lot to tell about it. It has a theme music and there are not a lot of sounds that I remember of. But the theme music is nice ^^ if you love jazzy music. It is really easy going so I understand if some people don’t like it but for those who love that kind of music it is perfect ;)

Well the game is not to hard to play. This is the first game I reviewed in which you doesn’t need to use a mouse. In this game you use your keyboard. Mostly just your arrows but also a few other buttons like: a, s and d. And probably more but I can’t say that for sure ;). In the first level you get a little tutorial how everything works so you don’t have to remember everything I say :P

The game is great ^^ even if I got stuck for a little bit teehee (a) and got a little mad (a). But after that I got the hang of it ;) and now I like it XD Yeah you can convince me really fast :P 
The game is made by: chronic logic and this is their site: http://www.chroniclogic.com/gish.htm

I also made a little youtube video about this game. You can watch it here:

Well I hope you liked it ;)

- KoalaThingy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten