Pagina's

dinsdag 12 maart 2013

Zen Bound 2 review



Hey blog reading people who aren’t koala’s nice to see you again.

This review is about a different kind of game then I normally play. It is about Zen Bound 2. I have made a little video play through so you guys can see what the game is like. 

Well the goal of the game is to wrap a piece of rope around little pieces of wood. Yeah doesn’t make any sense I know ;) But when you are busy doing it... and you start wrapping... well it becomes really relaxing and addicting. It is a game which you can play for a long time without knowing what time it is ^^ always nice for friends and family XD.

I think the graphics of this game are really great. They are HD and beautifully made. Alright there are not a lot of images but the wood always looks like the image they wanted to achieve. And the trees are beautifully designed. Every tree gives you a different feeling and I think that is nice to see ;)

About the gameplay. Well it is an easy game to play, you only need your mouse ;) and steer the mouse to wrap the rope around the wood. The more percent you get the more flowers you get. You can get 3 flowers. There are different trees with different lvl’s and for every object you complete you get higher into the tree and eventually you can free another tree to play.

I think it is a game you should try before you have a verdict about it. Seriously I thought it was stupid before I played it.... but .... but... I got addicted 0.0 weeeee so addictive... and relaxing.. must ... stop... playing..
So I seriously hope you want to play this game cause it really deserves a chance.

This is the site of the developers please visit if you want:  http://zenbound.com/

Hope you enjoyed this little review and here is a video of the game.
Have a nice day.

- Koala Thingy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten